The cold months here in Charleston, SC, can surprise you with prolonged snow flurries when you least expect them. If you want to bring your property's heating up to speed, investing in a new furnace is an excellent solution.
Our team at Carney & Son 72 Degrees offers quality furnace installation services that are cost-effective and energy-efficient. When you reach out to us for a heating upgrade, we work hard to make the process as easy for you as possible from start to finish.
Improve your home's heating and cooling with a single system. Call us for heat pump services in Charleston County.
What Type of Heating Should You Get?
If you need some help finding the right furnace for your property, here's some useful insight on the most popular models in Charleston County:
- Electric furnace: Electric furnaces are highly customizable, and you can readily incorporate new technology – like smart thermostats – for convenience and efficiency. They also don't create hazardous byproducts, making them one of the safest models.
- Oil furnace: Many favor oil-type furnaces because of their longevity. Most models can last over 20 years if properly installed and maintained.
- Gas furnace: Units that use natural gas are usually the most economical heating option out of the three. They are also eco-friendly because natural gas burns clean, and it's readily available.
Is It Time to Replace Your Furnace?
Our furnace contractors will be upfront when it comes to your heater's condition. Along with the major factors to consider below, we can help evaluate your home's needs and recommend the best solution for you:
- Like any other heating system, furnaces will slowly lose efficiency over time. If you notice your utility bills rising, getting a furnace replacement now might save you more money in the long run.
- With proper upkeep, the average furnace can stay efficient for up to 15 years. Any older, and you will likely begin to notice the side effects of regular wear and tear.
- When your furnace fails to meet your heating needs even after being examined and repaired, you should consider getting a new one.
If your unit is still relatively new, getting a quality furnace repair might be a more cost-effective solution.
Schedule Furnace Installation in Charleston County Today
When it comes to buying and installing a new furnace, there are many factors to consider. Our friendly team can help take the hassle and confusion out of this process and ensure your new heating system matches your needs and budget.