Request Your Appointment
Heating Replacements in Charleston
Upgrade to a Newer Heating System Today!
There are many different reasons for a homeowner to choose to replace their existing heating systems. The most common reason is when your heating unit breaks down entirely and no longer works. However, there are a variety of other reasons why you may choose to replace or upgrade your system. In most cases, newer units are more efficient and therefore will save you money in the long run. At Carney & Son 72 Degrees, our Charleston heating replacement technicians can handle the installation of any type of heating equipment.
Do I Need a New Heating Unit?
Unless your heating system has stopped working altogether, you may not know when the right time is to replace it. Many HVAC systems operate inefficiently for years before they give out. We have more than 30 years of experience in this industry which has given us first-hand knowledge as to the factors which indicate a need for replacement. Once you have decided to replace your system, we can help you figure out which option is right for you.
A few of the indicators that it may be time for replacement include:
- Age of system: Your furnace is more than 15 years old or your heat pump is more than 10 years old.
- Usage costs: Your system is costing you a lot more to run than it used to.
- Inefficiency: Your system has to work overtime just to heat your home.
- Repair costs: Your system costs you an incredible amount in repair expenses alone.
- Uneven heating: Your system is not heating the rooms in your home evenly.
- Noises/smells: Your system smells funny when it is running or makes loud noises.
To inquire about the cost of a new heating unit, call our Charleston AC installation team today at 843-242-7065 for a quote. We offer a 2-year labor warranty on installs and all of our work is guaranteed.
Let Us Handle All of Your Heating & Cooling Needs
Entrust Your Heating & Cooling Needs To Us
Within 24 Hours
0% Financing for
2-Year Labor Warranties
& Free Estimates
Specializing in Unit
30+ Years of
Licensed & Insured
We’ve Been Doing this Since 1984
Our Team Stands by Our Work 100%
Reasons to Call:
- Abnormally High Electricity Bill
- Auxiliary Light
- Unit Runs Continuously
- Low Air Flow
- Ice Buildup
- High Humidity